2. Olive Oil.
3. Red Grapes,
According to legend, a young man while roaming the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear water. The water was so sweet he filled his leather canteen so he could bring some back to a tribal elder who had been his teacher.
After a four-day journey he presented the water to the old man who took a deep drink, smiled warmly and thanked his student lavishly for the sweet water. The young man returned to his village with a happy heart.
Later, the teacher let another student taste the water. He spat it out, saying it was awful. It apparently had become stale because of the old leather container. The student challenged his teacher: "Master, the water was foul. Why did you pretend to like it?"
The teacher replied, "You only tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for an act of loving-kindness and nothing could be sweeter. Heartfelt gifts deserve the return gift of gratitude."
I think we understand this lesson best when we receive innocent gifts of love from young children. Whether it's a ceramic tray or a macaroni bracelet, the natural and proper response is appreciation and expressed thankfulness because we love the idea within the gift.
Gratitude doesn't always come naturally. Unfortunately, most children and many adults value only the thing given rather than the feeling embodied in it. We should remind ourselves and teach our children about the beauty and purity of feelings and expressions of gratitude. After all, gifts from the heart are really gifts of the heart.
FIVE PHILOSOPHIES OF LIFE:
Don't let someone become a priority in your life
when you are just an option for them.
Never cry for any relation in life because the one whom you cry for does not deserve ur tears and the one who deserves them, will never let you cry.
Treat everyone with politeness even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because you are nice.
Never search for your happiness in others which will only make you fee alone; rather search for it in yourself; you will feel happy even if you are left alone.
Happiness alwaysn looks small when we hold it in our hands,
but when we learn to share it we realize how big and precious itis!
1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath..
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you Sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
12. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to Suppress a sneeze; you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from History. "Spades" - King David; "Clubs" - Alexander the Great; " Hearts" - Charlemagne; "Diamonds" - Julius Caesar.
15. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, 654,321
16. If a statue of a warrior on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
17 What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? Ans. - All invented by women!
18. Honey - This is the only food that doesn't spoil.
19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. 20. A snail can sleep for three years.
21. All polar bears are left handed.
22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
27. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
28. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
29. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
32. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
33. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
37. Dogs ... AND BULLS, are colour-blind!
38. "Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand
39. And "lollipop" is the longest word typed with your right hand.
40. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
41. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
42. The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.
43. The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left (palindromes).
44. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
45. There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious." A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
46. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
47. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
48. A snail can sleep for three years.
49. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
50. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
51. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
52. February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
53. In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
54. If the population of China walked past you, 8 abreast, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
55. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
56. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite!
57. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
58. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
59. The cruise liner, QE 2 , moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
60. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
61. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
62. There are more chickens than people in the world.
63. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
64. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
And finally, 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow!
If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account.
If it's twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?"
At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, "Then you try again."
MISR EL-HARAMAIN TRAVEL
13, Rabeaa El Adaweya Officers Bldg., Apt. 24
MISR EL-WADY TOURS
17, Salem Salem St., Dokki
MISR SINAI TOURIST CO.
6th October City
1m Talaat Harb St., Downtown
46, El-Falaky St., Downtown
MO TRAVEL & HOTELS
41, Sherif St., Downtown
6, Mahmoud Hafez St., Safir Sq., Heliopolis
100, Mossadak St., Mohendessin
0233480496 / 0233480495
MON CHERI TOURS
29, Aswan St.,. Heliopolis
MOON LIGHT TOURS
16, Champollion St., Downtown
MOON RIVER TOURS
20, El-Mathaf El-Zeraee St., Agouza
32 Sabry Abu Allam St.
NAJD MARINE TOURS
16, Champollion St., Downtown
2, Dr. Taha Hussein St., Zamalek
3, El-Kobba El-Fedawia St.
NATIONAL TRAVEL DEVELOPMENT (NATRA)
1191, Corniche El Nil St., Boulac
NAWAS TOURIST CO.
17 Mahmoud Bassiouni St.
0225753423 / 0225781566
5, Kasr El-Nil St., Downtown
1b El Nile Abyad St., off Ahmed Orabi St.
5, Kasr El Nil St., Downtown
14, Dr. Taha Hussein St., Zamalek
2, Soliman Abaza St.
Marsa Matrouh Road
NEW ABU SIMBEL EXPRESS
85, Corniche El Nil St.,
Cairo 0222316538 / 0222314967
NEW CITY TRAVEL
2, El Obour Bldg., Salah Salem
NEW EGYPT TRAVEL
6, El-Kaem Makam Khedr St. off Gisr El Suez St.,
NEW GROUP TRAVEL
156, El-Furkan Bldg., King Feissal St.
1, El Chawarbi St., Downtown
NICE TRIP TRAVEL
55a, Abdel-Aziz Al-Seoud St.,
NILE GATE TRAVEL
Moustafa Hamam St., off Abbas El-Akkad St.
NILE PHARAOH TRAVEL
14, Gawad Hosni St.
NILE TOURS A.S.S.
35, Ramses St., Nile Bank Bldg.
NILE TRAVELLERS CLUB
16 Gezirat El-Arab, Mohandessin
NILE VALLEY TRAVEL
80, Gameat Al-Dowal El-Arabia St.,
0233497228 / 0233493202
MISR INTERNATIONAL TOURS
14, Adly St., Downtown
1, El-Nile St., Luxor
26 El-Kattaei St., beside El-Khazendar Mosque,
71, GAMEAT El-Dowal El-Arabia St.,
10, Talaat Harb St., Downtown
49, Gameat El-Dowal El-Arabia St.,
31, Ministry of Agriculture St.,
12th Floor, Dokki
OMAR EL-KHAYYAM TOURS
33, Kasr El Nil St.
0223924507 / 0223921927
104, El Thawra St., Heliopolis
0224182001 / 0224182005
32, Nazih Khalifa St. Heliopolis.
2, Adly St., Downtown
2, Talaat Harb St., Downtown
12, Talaat Harb St., Downtown
3, Omarat Awal May
13, 14 Zamalek Club, Mohandessin
7, Mohamed Shafik St., Heliopolis
PAN ARAB TOURS
Museum St., El-Manial
PAN WORLD TRAVEL
29 Shams El-Din El-Dahabi St., Heliopolis
0222908381 / 0222906311
8, Ahmed Heshmat St., Zamalek
164, El-Horeya AB. 4 C. Cesar, Alexandria
PEACE EARTH TRAVEL
28, Ali Amin St., Nasr City
92, Abdel-Aziz Fahmy St., Heliopolis
15, Aly El-Kassar St., off Emmad-El-Din St.
3, Behler St., off Kasr El-Nil St.
24, Hussein Hegazi St, off Kasr El-Eini St.
PHARAOH MINA TRAVEL & TOURS
76, El-Hegaz St., Heliopolis
0222493814 / 0222442589
3, Dr. Abdel-Hamid Saied St.
11, Mahmoud Bassiouny St.
36, Iran St., Dokki
13, Gawad Hosni St.
21, Ahmed Heshmat St., Zamalek
32, Teeba St., Dokki
13, El-Maraashly St., Zamalek
PRESIDENTIAL WORLD TOURS & CRUISES
26, Ghaza St., Mohandessin
PRIMA EGYPT TRAVEL
10, Okasha St., Dokki
21A, behind Sheraton Hotel, Heliopolis
1,Talaat Harb Square
43A, Kasr El-Nil St., Downtown
QUEEN VALLEY TOURS
16 Shams El-Din El-Dahabi St., Heliopolis
5, Kasr El Nil St., Downtown
5, Talaat Harb St., Downtown
34, Mohieldin Abou El-Ezz St., Dokki
5, Tahrir Sq.
117, El-Nozha St., Heliopolis
59, Marouf St.
RED SEA TRAVEL
85, Tersana Club St., Mohandessin
16, Abdel-Khalek Tharwat St.
169, El-Tahrir St.
7B, Damascus St., Roxy, Heliopolis
RIO DE EGYPT TRAVEL
103, El-Ahram St., Giza
RIVER NILE TOURS
10 Mohamed Badr El-Din St., Mohandessin
39, Kasr El Nil St.
3, Abdel-Rahman El-Barkoki St., Manial
18, Mahmoud Bassiouny St., Downtown
WINGS TOURS & NILE CRUISES
14, Obour Bldgs., Salah Salem, Nasr City
4, El-Nehar St., Heliopolis
6, El-Bustan St., Downtown
6, Sami El-Baroudy St., Abdine
38, Sabry Abu-Allam St.
YOU GO EGYPT TOURS
35, Ahmed Tayseer St., Heliopolis
Z INTERNATIOBNAL TOURS
7, Mahmoud Kotb St., Ard El-Golf, Heliopolis
21, Fahmy St., Bab-el-Louk
ZAATARAH TOURIST & TRAVEL AGENCY
10, Talaat Harb St., Downtown
ZAHRET EL-ZARKAA INT’L TRAVEL
54a, Abbas El-Akkad St., Extention Nasr City
ZAMALEK NILE CRUISES
21, Bahgat Ali St., Zamalek
162, 26th July St., Agouza
12, Mahmoud Bassiouny St., Downtown
14, El-Khateeb St., Dokki
19 Kamal Eldin Salah St., Garden City
1 Mohamed Sedki St., Bab-el-Louk
54, Nazih Khalifa St., Heliopolis
(P.S. More Travel Agencies will soon be added)
RENT A CAR
ALEX LIMOUSINE SERVICE
FAST CAR RENTAL
LIMOUSINE MISR TOURISTIC
(to be continued)